Here’s a list of some of our favorite free online tools for web design and development that we use in a HubSpot hosted site. In this article, we have gathered a collection of 5 free online tools for web developers and resources that will help you learn better and be more productive.
Here are our top picks:
Vw (viewport width) and vh (viewport height) are length units that represent exactly 1% of the size of any given viewport, regardless of its measurements.Rem (short for ‘root em’) is also similar in its functionality, although it deals specifically with font sizes, and derives its name from the value of the font size of the root element – which should default to 16 pixels on most browsers.Interestingly enough, browsers actually calculate the entire browser window when it comes to width, meaning they factor the scrollbar into this dimension.Should you attempt to set the width of an element to a value of 100vw, it would force a horizontal bar to appear, since you’d be lightly stretching your viewport.
Used in casting shadows (often called "Drop Shadows", like in Photoshop) from elements. You can easily generate the box shadow with this tool.
1. The horizontal offset (required) of the shadow, positive means the shadow will be on the right of the box, a negative offset will put the shadow on the left of the box.
2. The vertical offset (required) of the shadow, a negative one means the box-shadow will be above the box, a positive one means the shadow will be below the box.
3. The blur radius (required), if set to 0 the shadow will be sharp, the higher the number, the more blurred it will be, and the further out the shadow will extend. For instance a shadow with 5px of horizontal offset that also has a 5px blur radius will be 10px of total shadow.
4. The spread radius (optional), positive values increase the size of the shadow, negative values decrease the size. Default is 0 (the shadow is same size as blur)
5. Color (required) - takes any color value, like hex, named, rgba or hsla. If the color value is omitted, box shadows are drawn in the foreground color (text color). But be aware, older WebKit browsers (pre Chrome 20 and Safari 6) ignore the rule when color is omitted.
This very little tool will assist you to visualize colors and opacity within the CSS3 color format of RGBA.This generator can output the code necessary to be used with the background-color property and also the visual property.
A CSS generator that helps you demonstrate and quickly generate CSS declarations for your web site. It comes with several helpful generator tools with several choices and that they demonstrate instanly.So it additionally helps demonstrates several CSS properties during a visual intelligible approach.
Do you think there are more issues in front-end development and HubSpot COS Development?Comment below and let me know.